homeABOUTARCHIVES

Be My Bridesmaid



I'm calling this a DIY, even though there wasn't much DIYing involved, besides the fact that I did it myself. If that makes sense. Either way, I thought I'd share my simple process in making these, "Will you be my bridesmaid" gifts.





I started out with these lovely Ban.do hearts. We all know how much I love ban.do, so I figured I'd share the love with others. I then wrapped them in pretty tissue paper (Thanks Urban Outfitters!) found some cute kraft paper boxes that they fit in perfectly, and tied them up with some gold ribbon! Easy. I designed the card in Photoshop using my Bamboo drawing tablet. Also easy.

This was a fun project to work on and a fun way to ask 3 very important people to do me a very important favor. And they all said yes, by the way :)

xo Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment