homeABOUTARCHIVES

Love Notes/ 01

Happy Friday, friends! I'd like to share my Friday feature with you today, which is, Love Notes. Every Friday I will share something I am totally loving that week. It may be a genre of things, a brand, a food... anything!

For my first edition, I chose to love on Ban.do, and if you haven't heard of them, you are seriously missing out! Ban.do is a L.A. based company that sells glorious, and usually sparkly, handmade accessories. They have hair clips, headbands, brooches, shoe clips and so much more. Below are a few of my favorites:

Clockwise from top left (1/2/3/4/5/6)


I recently purchased a few of their pom pom flower hair clips, and I adore them. I already have my eye on those mini heart clips, and my online shopping cart is full of their sparkle and shine bobbi sets (which I featured in another post, here)! Basically, I love you, Ban.do. Truly.

xo, Allison

PS, Read about Ban.do for yourself here, and check out their blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment